Great book. We go to the library regularly. I use to feel overwhelmed with the number of children's books. How could we find the best ones? Now, we just pick them as quick as we can. I scan them so that we don't get any that are too wordy but that is it. Eliza loves reading. So many mornings she will wake up and just read in her bed or sometimes she will stay awake reading late into the night. It is so funny to hear her from the other room perfectly going through the memorized pages of nursery rhymes, nemo books, or the classic golden books. Anyway, sometimes at the library we have great success. Many books we have randomly choosen are even worth purchasing. We especially liked this book, "I Like Myself" by Karen Beaumont. It reminded me of a roommate from years ago, who said that she would be my friend even if I was an ameoba. Love you Lyndsay Larson. Other times at the library we are not so lucky, like the time that we chose a book about a girl who wanted to have a baby without getting married, WHAT??!! Just one reason you might hear Eliza say, "That book is weird."
1 comment:
Eliza is so funny. I like it when she says stuff is weird.
Post a Comment