Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Update Part 2


These plastic eggs were all the rage at our house. The kids played with them for two straight weeks. We played games with them, for example, match the sound. I put different sounding things in the eggs and Sunshine had to find the two that matched. It might have been a little old for her. Even Duckie got in on the action.

Bunny ears from Tia. Cousins and sisters. So cute.
Easter dresses. I usually think of easter dresses as more puffy but I just love these. Taking pictures of the two girls is not an easy thing. Sunshine keeps looking at Duckie.

I love these girls.


Thank you Tia for the flowers and the easter candy. We love you.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Jensen is still playing with his easter eggs too. I can't believe that Chloe is standing up. What cute girls!

JonathanJeni said...

You three look adorable on a fine easter morn! What adorable dresses to match those sweet faces.