Saturday, March 28, 2009
And Wiser Too
So, I have been officially moved to the old lady group. Weird. Do I feel "old?" Do I look "old?" OK. So maybe my back has been hurting more lately and I did just have a birthday but... Anyway, we play volleyball on Thursdays. We usually just play whoever against whoever, but this week we changed it up a bit and decided to play 31 and older v. the youngsters. It was the first time the I remember being in the old group. We did ok for being so decrepit. I feel like I am part of the young crowd usually because I don't have too many kids, but this week I learned that having two kids puts me past that crowd. So there you have it. I am not one to get all worked up about getting older and I don't see myself ever lying about my age but this week I felt a new sense of who I am becoming every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You old fart. Ha. Just kidding. I think of you as more my age instead of 7 years older, since we are at a similar place in life. Remember when we were young and thought how cool it would be to have kids together? I'm so glad it has happened that way.
I love your blog! Wow, your girls are too adorable. I love all the videos. I had to chuckle at this post. I feel so old! Hanging out at the orthopedic surgeon's office time and time again as the only one under the age of 60 doesn't help!! hee, hee! LIfe is good and we'll always be young at heart right?!
Happy belated birthday, Angela! I thought about you around your birthday, but forgot to do anything about it. Sorry! I hope you had a great one. I'm soon to follow in club 31!
Post a Comment