Yes, this is the end of the ping pond table. We just don't have a table big enough. I love doing it fancy. (Have you ever read a "Fancy Nancy" book, they are fun). Maybe, I should have broken out my newly acquired china from my mom.
Friday, April 10, 2009
If Life gives you Lemons...
make lemonade, lemon pound cake with candied lemons and lemon glaze, lemon chicken, lemon rice, lemon salad dressing, and lemon sandwich cookies. My friend gave away some of the lemons from her tree, which produced like 443 lemons, to just about everybody she knows probably. Thanks Shantel!! We had so much fun watching the babies chew on the lemons and trying out new recipes. We probably overloaded dinner with lemon but it was fun.



Yes, this is the end of the ping pond table. We just don't have a table big enough. I love doing it fancy. (Have you ever read a "Fancy Nancy" book, they are fun). Maybe, I should have broken out my newly acquired china from my mom.
Yes, this is the end of the ping pond table. We just don't have a table big enough. I love doing it fancy. (Have you ever read a "Fancy Nancy" book, they are fun). Maybe, I should have broken out my newly acquired china from my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are the coolest girl! i love the ping pong table. i would have NEVER thought of that. and i have one in my backyard!
i think you need a lemon bag to go with your lemon dinners.
email me your address..
mccoybc@gmail.com
we are friends forever! promise :)
I love lemon... That was quite an adventure with all that flavor!
Post a Comment