Thursday, February 19, 2009

Usery Mountain Wind Cave Trail



On President's day we went on a little adventure. It was actually suppose to be only a two hour hike but we took about four hours. This little old lady told us about half way up that we would not get to the top with the babies. I don't understand why that would be the case. It was a bit tough but I wasn't about to not make it to the top where the "cave" was with the hanging daisy plants. Thankfully, Jonathan was able to carry Eliza on his shoulders most of the way. On the way down, this other woman said I was her hero for hiking with the baby. Doesn't take much to impress some people. It was such a good little climb. I especially enjoyed Eliza's singing while we walked. We also met this guy who served in the same mission as Jonathan and was from our old Winterwood ward. Small world.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You impressed me hiking with a baby! Looks like you guys are lovin' Arizona!