Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Random Things

So, I have been tagged several times and thought I would finally go ahead and share... and I think that by now everybody has been tagged if not you are it. I really tried to be random so that most people wouldn't know too many of the 25 things.
1. I very rarely eat a sandwich without toasting the bread. I think that it is a flavor and texture thing.
2. Jonathan and I have talked about moving to Chile to live for awhile, that would be an adventure.
3. I organize the dishes prior to washing them and I have a very specific way of loading the dishwasher. Maybe I am a little oc. I still let Jonathan do it his way when he helps though.
4. I didn't get my driver's license until I was almost done at BYU.
5. Eliza is picking up on my language so much I might need to watch what I say. She told me today to "Just relax" and "You're driving me crazy"
6. Ice Cream makes a great breakfast.
7. If I ever in my life have just frivilous money to spend, I would like fresh flowers every couple days. Some people find this sad. I think it is happy and beautiful. I am also a horrible speller. I have no idea how to spell frivilous.
8. I don't do knick-knacks but I do have three frogs on top of my fridge. They were painted by my mom, Nita, and they were given to me after my grandma died.
9. One of the many things I wish I could change about myself is my posture. It is very difficult to change because sitting up straighter doesn't feel right.
10. One of the songs I sing at bedtime is "I love to see the temple"
11. Exploding balloons in my classroom was always my favorite day.
12. We purposedly choose to get married on Friday the Thirteenth. Now, I think that Saturday would have made it easier on people. Oh well.
13. I have an envelope opener collection from all over the world.
14. Recently, I started clinching my teeth. Maybe stress related??
15. I have painted mitten garland hanging in my familly room. Eliza and I were studying winter and that was just one of the crafty things we made. Doesn't make much sense to a two year old when it is 75 degrees outside.
16. The books on my nightstand right now are: "Men of Valor" "Simple Pleasures" "Guests of the Sheik" "The Book of Mormon" and "Winning with People"
17. We went to Lake Tahoe for our Honeymoon one month after we were married. It was awesome.
18. I hardly ever sleep through the night, this was true even before babies. Maybe I should try some special mattress.
19. Only one person that I can remember ever called me Angie. I loved it.
20. We had a large wooden boat in my yard growing up and we use to play Gilligan's Island.
21. When I was a kid I had a terrible fear of our house burning down. And I use to have a re-occurring nightmare of a tractor cutting off my brother's arm.
22. I love knowing the scientific name of things. One of my favorite is Liriodendron tulipifera for the tulip tree. It has really cute shaped leaves.
23. I have a case of bugs hanging in my house. I think that it is beautiful art made from God. I personally caught most of the bugs.
24. I have purple-ish paint on my toenails. I think that toes should always have color, and I actually think my feet are cute. Jonathan on the other hand doesn't like feet at all.
25. Right now I have a headache- this is a very normal thing for me. I know, I know, I need to drink more H2O.
Sorry, this was a little long winded. I never feel like I have much to say in person but on the computer I seem to go on and on and on.

3 comments:

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

#2 comment--If you guys get a chance to go to Chile, I would highly recommend it. Being in Argentina has been a great experience. Sure there are tough days and things you miss about the US, but overall we really enjoy it. So go for it!

Valerie said...

I have to say ditto to #1, 2, 3, 5, and 10.

Bear said...

You were wrong. There were actually 7 whole things that I didn't know about you. #s 2, 3, 9, 11, 16, 18 and the 2nd half of 21. Who dreams about an arm being cut off?!