
Chloe is growing so much. She has been rolling all over the place for a little over a month, I think. She started rolling over quite young, but then all of a sudden she started going across the room in just a couple of rolls. She would then get stuck up against the wall or something because she wasn't quite sure that she could roll the other direction. Now she pushes herself backward quite easily but is still working on the forward crawl. She loved eating her feet and doesn't eat solids very well yet. And she loves spitting. She will completely soak her clothes blowing bubbles in her spit. She also has two bottom teeth, she got the first maybe two weeks ago. She is just doing great. I can't believe how old my little duckie is already. I feel sad deep inside that she won't be a baby much longer. I so love my girl. I love when she snuggles into me as she rubs her tired eyes. I love the half giggle she lets out when I press my head to her tummy. I love her cooing when she first wakes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment