Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Dancers

One day I woke up kind of grumpy, maybe I didn't sleep well, and so I was just doing my own thing and the girls were quietly playing together. I might have even told them to leave me alone. After not hearing them for awhile I called out to them and they rush out in these dance clothes as happy and cute as can be. I couldn't help myself I had to smile and cheer up and take pictures, of course. Sunshine dressed Duckie in her old outfit, she hadn't ever put it on before. So, their hair is a little in disarray but are these girlies not the best sight for sore eyes ever. I especially love Duckie looking up at Sunshine and copying her. Sunshine you sure need to be a good example because you have little one watching you. Good thing that for the most part you are so sweet.



2 comments:

The Zenn family said...

That would brighten my day too! Adorable!

Amber said...

Your girls are so stinkin cute!!