Here is a picture of the garden after reaping the radishes back in April. Isn't is exciting?
We don't eat a lot of radishes but we read to plant them with the carrots so we tried that and it worked.
Our absolute favorite were the peas. We were always just picking off a few and gobbling them up. The girls loved this too. They sometimes would pick more that Daddy wanted them too.
Here is the garden early in May. Big difference. I am so impressed with how everything grew.
Here are our carrots.
Eating carrots with cousin A.
Who eats carrots this way???
Notice Duckie is completely soaked.
Our beautiful tomatoes. The plants are almost as tall as me. We have been getting so excited. I love tomatoes.
Aren't they beautiful? Seriously, we were always checking their progress and then...
we picked up a couple and whammmy! End Blossom Rot.
I am so sad.
J is soooo disappointed. He researched all night about the problem and some sites said that only ten percent of the fruit might be effected and others said up to ninety. I guess all we can do is wait and hope.











No comments:
Post a Comment