Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally (Christmas Re-cap)

So we did end up going to see the lights at the temple. Our favorite is the wise men in that large open field just trekking towards Jesus. What would that have been like?  And of course, Mary on the donkey always makes me cringe. What a trooper. Gotta love the oranges still on the trees.
Because we went to SeaWorld in June and basically had free tickets to go again we decided kind of last minute to go for it. We finally got all ready, I think that I stayed up all night, wrapping presents, packing, etc. etc. We threw the girls into the van and were off. Also we forgot about the time change and so we actually were there right at opening instead of an hour late. We were able to see most of the shows and attractions. It was a great, beautiful day. The girls were really interested in everything. I am so glad that we went.

Then we surprised my family by showing up Christmas eve, right after SeaWorld. We weren't going to go anywhere for Christmas and have our own little celebration but it was sooo fun to surprise everybody. I don't think when we opened the door that they could believe their eyes. Then we were able to do the whole Christmas Eve and Christmas morning stuff. We also were able to go to Tia's party. We really did have a great Christmas.

I painted these pictures as presents for Mom and Tia. I am so amatuer.

These are the Thank you notes that Sunshine made. Cute huh?

No comments: