
Here we are at the rodeo. It was a blast. The kids riding the sheep were out of control. This little tike roping the goat couldn't be any cuter in his chaps and hat.
I participated in the cow chase along with Beth and Collie. Basically, you chase after these cows and try to get the ribbon off the tail. As you can see we didn't actually get close to the cows. The girl pictured wrestling the cow looked rather pro though. Can't even imagine grabbing on to the cows neck like that, but I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity either.
Bug and Meg riding the calves. They did such an excellent job. We were all proud. Too bad the picture of Meg falling didn't quite come out but you can tell it was a rough. I think that my camera doesn't do well with lower light.

Here is the critter chase. All the kids six and under go into the arena and chase after donated animals, mostly chickens, rabbits, etc. It is hilarious. Ry caught a big ol' rooster last year and was primed to go this year, but it didn't pan out and he was so disappointed. Sunshine wanted to go at the last minute so I ran here all around trying to find the entrance and we chased all kinds of critters. I was really surprized that she even wanted to go in there, and afterwards she kept saying that she wanted a bunny and chicken. I am so glad that she didn't get one.
Here is the critter chase. All the kids six and under go into the arena and chase after donated animals, mostly chickens, rabbits, etc. It is hilarious. Ry caught a big ol' rooster last year and was primed to go this year, but it didn't pan out and he was so disappointed. Sunshine wanted to go at the last minute so I ran here all around trying to find the entrance and we chased all kinds of critters. I was really surprized that she even wanted to go in there, and afterwards she kept saying that she wanted a bunny and chicken. I am so glad that she didn't get one.
Brookierella caught one. She was so jazzed. She said that it wasn't even hard.

Here are some of the kids with their cuz who caught a bunny.
Here are some of the kids with their cuz who caught a bunny.
Anyway, we had such a good time. The kids did awesome. I think we should make it a tradition and maybe someday, we will have to bring home some animal. Or maybe not!

2 comments:
Hey Angela, I have a message for Jonathan from Joey. Ask him if he borrowed one of Timo's hats on his Yellowstone trip. You know the one that is straw and funny looking:) Lookin' good Jonathan. Hope to see you guys soon!!!
Cute pictures! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment