Friday, September 11, 2009

My neice's Special Day






My neice choose to be baptized and we were all so proud of her. She looked beautiful in her white dress. Later that night as we were having scripture and prayer before bed, we asked if she would share her testimony. She thought about it for a minute and then stood very reverently and shared her sweet testimony with us. Grandma flew up to be there for the special event. We were all so glad that she was able to go. My brother, his wife, my girls, and I drove up to Logan Thursday during the night and stayed up there til Tuesday afternoon. I was so glad to see the kids. They have grow so much. I can't believe how old they are. They were so good to my girls. We just had so much fun. More posts to follow.

No comments: