Monday, August 31, 2009

Pigeon Toed

I know that you can't tell very easily because she kept running at me, but she is severely pigeon toed. Sunshine was too but grew out of it, thus I wasn't worried about Duck. But now I think it might be irreversable. I am going to start making her wear shoes and hopefully that will help. Otherwise, she might have to have braces or something. Has any experiences this, suggestions??

Is she funny or what? She is always making me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some of Jonathan's siblings have hip rotation problems that cause one or both feet to face inward, and I think even some of Chris' kids have been considered for surgery?? Just sayin...

Paula said...

Hello! I have had a fun time catching up with your family through your blog. Your daughters are so cute! They seem to have the greatest little personalities. So, I don't know much about being pigeon toed, but I know that I was that way when I was little and I had to wear corrective shoes when I was about her age. I guess it worked because I don't walk that way anymore!