"You a silly boink" (I don't know what a boink is suppose to be. She says this all the time. I guess that means we have a lot of sillyness around here.)
"You are a beauty and I am a princess" (Sometimes she plays with my hair, which I love, plus she always gives my esteem a boost when she is done.)
"Well, I said yes" (This is not the greatest arguement, but it certainly made me laugh.)
"You are just crazy crazy" (She said this to her dad when he was making her go potty before we left the house. I think that he was getting a little impatient with her.)
"Don't pull my hair, sweety" (Duckie often rides behind her in the stroller that is really meant for one child but that I use for both of the girls. This is a great opportunity for Duckie to pull on those long curls. At least Sunshine called her sweety while yelling at her.)
2 comments:
She really says the funniest things. I love that girl.
PS, that last comment was from Blair.
Post a Comment