She is definitely through to the next round! Jensen loves the alligator song and stopped playing when he heard Eliza sing. Too cute!
I love the temple song...it made me smile and tear up a little; especially at the end when she asked when she was going. Emmalyn was all smiles listening to her sing!!
She is SO cute and makes me laugh all the time. I love to hear her sing.
What a beautiful voice she has!! I agree with you Angela, I love the temple song when she asks whens it gonna happen? So cute!
Awwwww! I remember singing both of those with her in Nursery. She's so big now! That's so cute how she asks, "When's it gonna happen, Mom?".
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is definitely through to the next round! Jensen loves the alligator song and stopped playing when he heard Eliza sing. Too cute!
I love the temple song...it made me smile and tear up a little; especially at the end when she asked when she was going. Emmalyn was all smiles listening to her sing!!
She is SO cute and makes me laugh all the time. I love to hear her sing.
What a beautiful voice she has!! I agree with you Angela, I love the temple song when she asks whens it gonna happen? So cute!
Awwwww! I remember singing both of those with her in Nursery. She's so big now! That's so cute how she asks, "When's it gonna happen, Mom?".
Post a Comment