Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the Move Again...


So, I haven't posted for awhile because we were in transition. We are now in Mesa Arizona. Too bad Colorado. We had been planning on moving whenever Jonathan was done with school but things don't always turn out the way you think or plan. Hopefully, this is where we belong for now. I don't think that we ever would have moved here if Chloe hadn't rushed her delivery. So maybe there was some greater purpose to it all. We are now in the same ward as Blair, my sister, and her family. We are also just a few minutes from G, Tyler, Spencer and their families. We are very happy to have so much family close. We also love love love having a ping pong table in our front room. It is pretty fun to be the new hang out spot. You are all welcome to come visit anytime. Now we have room for you all.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Glad to see that you are settled in Mesa, even though we miss you in snowy Las Vegas, especially those cute girls. We for sure will take you up on the invitation during baseball season. I'm sure Quincy would love to challenge Jonathan in a ping pong tournament. Keep us posted.

Andrea said...

Wow!! I didn't even know that you guys had moved! That is awesome. Glad the move went well. Merry Christmas!

Laurel said...

Miss u guys! Hope the move went well! :)

Bobbi said...

What exciting times for your family! Congrats on the beautiful new house! It sounds so fun to be close to so many siblings! I was in Mesa a few years ago for my grandad's funeral and was amazed at what a beautiful town it really is...I think I could definitely love living there. Congrats again!