Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jonathan is...


… my dance partner. For some reason dancing in the kitchen with Eliza holding our legs is so romantic.

… a race car driver. He loves the speed. I think this part of being a policeman he would love a little too much. Actually, he just likes to drive even for walks together he wants to drive the stroller. I appreciate this.

… my knight in shining armor a.k.a. jeans and a t-shirt.

… a professional wrestler, if you call body slamming a toddler into the couch professional. He also really likes to wear a singlet if you let him.

… my guitar hero. I love that he plays for our FHE. I love that he has written his own songs for me and his dad. The girls just need one now.

… a bread winner. Yes, I use to bring home the bacon and he would eat it. But times have changed and hopefully we will someday be able to afford the fancy seven grain stuff.

… my sizzling little fajita.

… the priesthood in our home.

… my partner through thick and thin or should I say thin and thinner.

… charming. People generally just really like him. He makes friends easily. He has such a pleasant and fun sense of humor. He can really make me laugh our loud.

…probably the best tower builder in the world.

…tougher than I ever thought that he would be on the kids. Because, usually he is carefree, I thought that I would always have to be the bad cop, not so my friends.

… a true gentleman. He even taught me a couple of etiquette rules. Chivalry is alive.

… a wanna-be woodworker, mechanic, gun-wielding fool, president of the United States of America, etc. etc.

… once again, he thinks that he is the boss, but I beg to differ. Although, I am so happy that he does lead our family and that I can trust him to do it as the spirit directs.

…a lifetime friend to many.

…a son, brother, uncle, grandson, and father.

…my boyfriend. Pretty lucky, huh?

6 comments:

Bear said...

So cute! Good job Ang--that really sums him up well. I especially like the professionala wrestler bit. :)

Andrea said...

Hey Angela!! I love this post. It is too cute!

Bobbi said...

Marlie is in Colorado these days. Her last name is "Reed" now, and she has two darling little boys. Check out her blog at http://marandkris.blogspot.com/

Holy crap!! I just saw Blair's photo next to her comment above and am realizing she looks just like you!! CRAZY!!!

Bobbi said...

Hey, I'd love to check out your buryfamily blog. Can I be invited? If not, I'll understand...maybe. My email address is bobbijeanette@gmail.com

Jessie said...

So glad to see that you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch since you moved away from us. We miss you guys already. Hope everything went well with the move.

Bobbi said...

Hey Ang. Thanks for the invite to the Bury blog! It's so crazy to see everyone so grown up!! It looks like you have had a lot of get-togethers lately, with lots of new babies being born, Thanksgiving, etc. I see your parents are still in Barstow. Where is everyone else living now?