
I have been thinking about being more grateful lately. I think conference really taught me to count my blessings even during seasons of less than plenty in some ways and more than plenty in other ways. I don't know if anybody else felt this way but every talk seemed to say be grateful. Thus, Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for... the usual and customary things... the ordinary routine things... the unusual and bizarre things... the barely noticable... the overwhelming... the make you laugh til it hurts things... the make you cry out loud things... Jonathan was reading in the scriptures the other day where it says to "live in thanksgiving daily" (Alma 34:38) so we started my new favorite nightly ritual of saying what we count as blessings. What a great way to end each day.
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. Everybody around the table. My mom and Dad with Chloe. Daniel after going through the temple. Eliza sleeping. Jonathan snoozing with Chloe.
Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. Everybody around the table. My mom and Dad with Chloe. Daniel after going through the temple. Eliza sleeping. Jonathan snoozing with Chloe.
1 comment:
Yes, I do read your blog. sorry about not commenting. Hey, nice collage.
Post a Comment