Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gingerbread House Creation Contest

We did gingerbread houses with all the kids at Christmas this year.
It was so fun.
Everybody did such a great job.


I try not to take over stuff my kids are doing.
But it is just so hard.


My over-achieving Sister In Law.
She is doing the Mesa Temple.










Here is Aunt K with her "Great and Spacious Building"
I was pretty impressed with her structure.


Mom made awards from everybody.
We got the "Most Dreamlike Award."

This was such a fun activity, I hope that we do it again.
I think seeing everybody be creative like this was awesome.

3 comments:

The Zenn family said...

How creative! That looks really fun.

Bear said...

I'm glad you are posting about all this stuff. That really was a fun activity. Good pictures.

Emily said...

that looks like it was so much fun! Those are huge gingerbread houses!