Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunshine-isms Revisited


Sunshine is such a good mommy. She is very careful with her baby, Suzie. She also dutifully puts her in time-out and tells her to be obedient. (I know I need some new flowers behind her.)

She also often disappears and gets into things. So one night while Daddy was home with the girls, he went looking for her after a little bit of a quiet moment and found her sleeping with Suzie in the corner.

One of her jobs is folding the kitchen towels and washcloths. She has been doing this for more than a year but is really getting quite good now. Sometimes she will fold all of them and mess it up just to do it again. She is pretty proud of her work.
"Do you have hair boobs?" (She asked this to her dad while he was shaving his head. He didn't have his shirt on and thus the question.)
"I ha'f forgot" (She says this everytime that she forgets something, prayer at breakfast, etc. etc.)
"I hear something" (She says this while she pees on the toilet. It is so funny.)
"Did you got married, Daddy?" (She asked this after we picked her up from attending the temple. I guess she knows one important thing we do there.)
She is always making us laugh.

No comments: