I have to agree, Duck is more of a Swan...she is so stinkin' cute. I also love all the sunshine-isms; I told Joey he should call Jonathan and ask about his "hair boobs". I can't wait to see what Emmalyn has to say once she starts speaking. I wish we had a chance to come see you guys this summer, the girls would have so much fun and it feels like forever since we've see you. Bummer!!
3 comments:
Did you get a new pool? I love Duck's outfit!
That was so fun! Thanks for coming over. We should do it again. Annalee likes to play with more people than just herself in the pool.
I have to agree, Duck is more of a Swan...she is so stinkin' cute. I also love all the sunshine-isms; I told Joey he should call Jonathan and ask about his "hair boobs". I can't wait to see what Emmalyn has to say once she starts speaking. I wish we had a chance to come see you guys this summer, the girls would have so much fun and it feels like forever since we've see you. Bummer!!
Post a Comment