Friday, October 15, 2010

Evolution of Facial Hair

My husband can have fun doing pretty much anything. It is one of the things that I love about him. Who would have thought that shaving off a pioneer trek beard could be so funny. He kept trying to convince me how fun it was and I admit it was funny. BUT, I really rather my husband not look so much....
Like a Sasquatch or...
 Like a crazy man or...
 Like a criminal or...
 Like a different criminal or...
Like a Charlie Chaplin Hitler.
 I much much much rather him look like him. Happy and kissable.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE this!!! This is /just/ like Jonathan to do. ha ha. i miss you guys. Your family is just beautiful!

The Zenn family said...

FUNNY!

SK (Author) said...

What a hilarious post! Jonathan, you crack me up.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness!!! This is so funny! I was laughing so hard when I saw this. Gotta love Jonathan

The Watkins said...

Ryan and I laughed and laughed over this! We miss you guys. (alot!) Merry Christmas!