So there was this free community event that we went to and had so much fun. There was a little petting zoo. These chicks were colored for Easter. Isn't that fun? Once their feathers grow in the color is gone. Sunshine really wanted to hold them.
Here are the girls going for a quick ride. I was surprised how well Duckie did. She was a bit nervous about it to begin with but once they started moving she liked it.
The bounce house. Sunshine loved it and didn't want to leave. Duckie actually stood and tried to bounce a little. I was so proud of her. Annalee just sat there which doesn't seem like her at all.
There were also all these activities inside the building that were related to a children's book. We were given a strawberry plant in one room, played with squishing noodles and looked for "meatballs" in another, and painted muffins in another. I think that is what I will start doing more. Literacy based activities.
Then we all played outside. This is the first time I think that the girls were ever on a teeter-totter.
What a fun day. I am so glad that we went. The girls really had a blast and didn't really want to go back home. There is probably a ton of other things like this in the community that I just don't know about, but I sure would like to participate in more fun free things.









1 comment:
You got some good pictures of that day. We will have to trade some.
Post a Comment