I have been waiting for you.
It is great that you are finally here.
I am so done with 2009.
Here's to a year of...
connecting,
creating,
and
drum roll please....
PEACE.
Really it isn't that 2009 was so bad. I learned many important, maybe over due lessons. I feel the year slump humbling to say the least. All my lofty goals of perfection have failed (I am sure I am shocking somebody out there). Failed miserably. I probably have gone backwards in many aspects but I am looking ahead now. Stretching is not exactly what happened during 2009. It will though just wait for it. I have counted my blessings for 2009 and am excited about the future. I hope that this post doesn't come across grumpy, really I am just very, very happy that we have new beginnings. Wouldn't the world be a sad sad place without springs after winters, without mornings after nights, and without new years to anticipate.
2 comments:
You couldn't have said it better! I totally agree.
I'm right there with you!
Post a Comment