Sunshine likes to try to hug Duckie. Duckie doesn't always agree to this.
Duckie thought that the feel of the tree was interesting and exciting. She could hardly keep her hands off of it. But we made it though without any major redecorating.
My little helpers.
Our preschool for "N" was nativity, fitting for the season. We spent much of the time being shephards. The girls were so funny and loved pulling the sheep around with the crook of their staff. The cloths on the other hand were always coming off.
One night as we (adults) were playing games and Sunshine was playing so good independently. I kept praising her and then we went into the other room and there was a package opened early. Yeah, she was "quietly" playing ie. getting into things. We had a good laugh about that.
Blair and I spent a couple of days baking, of course, tis the season. We made all kinds of goodies and for once I actually passed them out instead of just eating them all. Duckie was going to town helping us.

This year I wanted to do a holidayish thing each day to celebrate the season more. Well, we did do a couple of things but not much more than usual. I always have high expectations but life just happens sometimes to fast. Here we are at a light parade.

This year I wanted to do a holidayish thing each day to celebrate the season more. Well, we did do a couple of things but not much more than usual. I always have high expectations but life just happens sometimes to fast. Here we are at a light parade.

No comments:
Post a Comment